The following links are to pages elsewhere in the website that deal with other topics connected in some way with the Memorial Centre.
- The Memorial Trust. This is the body responsible for managing not just the Memorial Centre, but also the Memorial Ground as a whole and the activity areas within it.
- The Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA).
The MUGA provides facilities for tennis, netball, and other sports and activities—it is located opposite the Memorial Centre, alongside the A27.
- Building the Memorial Centre. This is a gallery of photos taken before and while the Memorial Centre was under construction, including the necessary changes to the cricket pitch.
- Memorial Centre Interior. Another gallery of photos showing interior views of the Centre, just before it was opened.
- Official Opening of the Centre. Some photos taken on June 3rd 2014, the day the Centre was officially opened by HRH Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester.